Woolino 4 Season BASIC Merino Wool Baby Sleep Bag in Stars
Are you worried about which weight baby sleep bag to use and whether your baby will be too hot or cold while sleeping?
With Woolino there is no need to worry because the exceptionally breathable Merino wool naturally regulates baby's body temperature to ensure s/he sleeps safely and comfortably through the night.
This luxurious baby sleeping bag will also save you buying lots of other brand sleep sack TOG ratings because it can be used year-round.
With Woolino¬†wearable blanket your child¬†will¬†have the most comfortable sleep, which will give you peace of mind and a good night sleep as well.
- 100% Natural: SILKY-SOFT Australian merino wool lining & organic cotton outer
- Can be used in all 4 seasons - suitable for room temp. 63-77F (17-25C)
- Unlike any other fiber, Merino REGULATES BODY TEMPERATURE keeping baby warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot
- Zipper-pull guards to protect child's skin and¬†discourage¬†child from chewing on the zipper pull
- MACHINE WASHABLE and¬†can be tumble dried on¬†no heat
- Nursery thermometer with dressing guide included
- Meets US CPSC children safety requirements
- Woolmark certified merino wool. GOTS certified organic cotton. All the fabrics and accessories are OEKO-Tex 100 certified (tested for 100 harmful substances)
Medical studies have shown that babies sleeping in merino wool settle more quickly, wake and cry less, sleep longer and gain weight faster. Significantly finer than other types of wool, Merino is the perfect fiber to have next to child's sensitive skin. It breathes, regulates temperature, manages moisture, it is hypoallergenic, easy to care for, and durable. It is naturally perfect.
We Also Recommend
Woolino Merino Wool 4 Season Baby Sleep Bag with FEET opening in Butterfly