Sunday Afternoons Kids Play Hat in Cream/Sand
‚ÄúThe Kids‚Äô Play Hat is our favorite because it‚Äôs light, easy to put on, yet hard for kids to take off, and keeps our son‚Äôs face and neck covered at all times. We call it his ‚Äúepic‚Äù hat for ‚Äúepic adventures.‚Äù"-¬†
Our #1 bestseller for a reason‚Äîkids love to play in the sun, and parents love to protect them. Sun-smart fabric and hat design keep natural-born adventurers safe and happy all the live-long day. Playproof details like a breakaway chinstrap, customizable sizing band, floatable brim, and stain resistance ensure that this hat lasts for summers to come. The back veil not only protects little necks from rays, but also allows the hat to sit comfortably in a stroller. And? Total cuteness.
- 2¬æ" - 3¬æ" Down-Sloping Brim With Floatable Foam Core (Brim Length Depends On Size)
- Full 5¬Ω" - 6" Neck Veil For Protecting Back Of Neck (Veil Length Depends On Size)
- UPF 50+ Certified Sun Rating (Mesh Vents Not Rated)
- Strategic Mesh Ventilation On Child & Youth Sizes
- Water Repellent/Stain Resistant
- Packs Flat For Travel
- Smartstrap¬Æ Breakaway Chinstrap Technology
- Stroller-Friendly Wearability
- Adjustable Sizing
- Weight: 1.8 Ounces/51.0 grams
Solids: 100% Nylon / Prints: 100% Polyester¬†
Washing and care instructions:¬†
Hand wash cold, line dry. Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean.¬†
Packs flat, do not fold or crease brim
19¬Ω" - 21¬Ω"
20" - 22"
21¬Ω" - 23"
We design our hats to fit almost anyone‚Äôs head comfortably.
To measure for a hat, circle the crown of the head with string or dental floss, above the eyebrows and ears. Measure the length of string on a ruler and compare to the size ranges listed in the hat description‚Äîthere‚Äôs your size! Many, but not all, of our hats feature an adjustable sizing system. When you receive your hat, loosen or tighten the adjustable sizing system (if available) as necessary for your custom fit. Wearing the hat slightly above eyebrows and ears will allow clear front and peripheral vision.