The boom on the Mack Crane Truck extends to 50 inches tall, with an extension piece that snaps on to the end of the boom. The telescopic and height-adjustable jib works with a patented adjusting cylinder and there is a device for quick and noiseless lowering of the die cast hook. There are 4 outriggers (stabilizer legs) to ensure the highest degree of stability, as well as, a counter weight that can be filled with sand to balance the load of the crane. The Mack Truck has swing-out mirrors, soft rubber-like sculptured tires and a view of the engine when the hood is unlatched. The Operator’s Cab has a sliding panel door for easy access and the crane swivels 360°.
- All doors of the structure can be opened
- Fold-out and fold-down support legs
- Counterweight can be fixed with holding bracket
- Counterweight can be filled with sand or gravel
- Crane boom can be extended as one piece with adjusting knob and locking mechanism
- Crane boom can be extended with crane boom tip attached to the side
- Sliding door with snap-in function
- Crane attachment swivels by 360°
- Fender, front panel, hood ornament, rear-view mirrors, exhaust pipes, roof lights, fanfares, and frame add-ons with chrome look
- Folding outside mirror
- Engine hood can be opened
- Fully functional cable reel drive with specially developed overload protection
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16 Dimensions: 26 x 7.3 x 10.6 inch
Extends to 50 inches tall Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.